Black Pepper 5ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.83 AUD fortnightly with More info
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavour of foods, but its topical benefits are equally noteworthy. This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known as antioxidants. It is an ideal oil to cook with, enjoyed both for its flavour and ease of use. Black Pepper invigorates the skin but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation.
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with a carrier oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly for a calming aroma and to create a soothing atmosphere.
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily to support healthy cellular function.
- Add to meats, soups, entrées, and salads to enhance food flavour and aid digestion.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Sharp, invigorating aroma.
- Enhances food flavour.
- Soothing and calming to the emotions.
- Feels invigorating on the skin.
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
Caryophyllene, limonene, sabinene